Wednesday, April 9, 2014

HDBD: Week 39




How Far Along: 39 weeks.

Size of baby: The size of a watermelon, or a basketball hidden under your tank top at the gym

Total Weight Gain/Loss: 32 pounds give or take, it really depends on the day, what I've eaten and

Maternity Clothes: All the time. Still trying to look "put together" at work. Sweats, shorts, and t-shirts around the house

Stretch marks: Nope.
Movement: Baby has slowed down a lot over the past few days; hopefully conserving her energy for her arrival.

Wedding Rings: on

Symptoms: The same as last week: pelvic pain and restlessness, BH contractions - mine are just a tightening.

Sleep: Still waking up all the time to use the bathroom. I've been having trouble falling asleep after my middle of the night wake-ups.

What I miss: Being comfortable and sleeping well.

Cravings/Aversions/ food in general: snacking throughout the day.

Workouts: walking and lifting

Best Moment This Week: Getting in a few good workouts. I physically and mentally feel better when I work out.

Worst Moment(s): People's annoying wake-up calls, comments and inappropriate questions.
Shopping/Other: I'm all shopped out. I was so worried about baby girl arriving and not being prepared, but since she is taking her sweet time to plump up before arriving, it looks like we did a whole lot of " hurry up and wait". I have been reading positive natural birth stories and trying to relax in general.



1 comment: