Wednesday, March 26, 2014

HDBD: Week 37



How Far Along: 37 weeks.. Holy crap!

Size of baby: A winter melon? 18.9-20.9 inches and 6.2-9.2 pounds (I hope on the smaller to mid range for weight)

Total Weight Gain/Loss: still about +35. 

Maternity Clothes: maternity clothes for the win, as well as XL t-shirts for sleeping. 

Stretch marks: Still none

Movement: a lot of poking with a bony little foot or knee. More movement in the pelvic region, which I'm thinking are her hands? 

Wedding Rings: Still on... I'm shocked, but a little impressed

Symptoms: Braxton Hicks and irregular "real" contractions. No swelling either!

Sleep: Waking up every two hours to pee. 

What I miss: Getting out of bed or off the sofa easily!

Cravings/Aversions/ food in general: I am so thirsty all the time and water is getting boring. 

Workouts: Free weights, yoga, and walking. 

Best Moment This Week: still working out!

Worst Moment(s): I'm disappointed that I won't have a 100% pulled-together nursery by the time she arrives (Thanks a lot Pinterest, The Bump, and  Facebook) There are a few things I really want to add to the room and the furniture still needs to be organized, but I know she won't be staying in the guest/nursery for a while. 

Shopping/Other: The dresser arrived and we put it together. I bought some pack n play sheets, so we can use that in our room until we feel comfortable with her sleeping in her nursery.

1 comment:

  1. Oh dear, I turned 37 weeks yesterday and I am DONE! Well, I feel done, apparently baby wants to stay in.

    ReplyDelete