1. Workout each weekday: I worked out 4/5 weekdays, only missing Tuesday.
2. Closet overhaul: All of my donated clothes made it to the consignment sale and I made a little over $100 on them. Yay! I didn't even make it near my coset though.
3. Complete all overdue/ incomplete paperwork: FAIL. I caught up on about 50% of it, but also received three new evaluations that need to be completed.
4. Set appointments for all pre-wedding "beauty": Took care of my eyebrows! I am a big fan of threading, so I was disappointed when the ONLY threading salon in Charleston closed. I found out that my favorite threader from that shop has opened her own "salon" within another location! I also have booked appointments for bikini sugaring and highlights for this week.
5. Eat Clean: I ate 100% clean during the week and then blew it on "Irish Potatoes", cinamon roll waffles, french frieds, a brat and a big ole biscuit this weekend. The rest of my meals were pretty healthy but 50/50 isn't going to get me anywhere.
I should have posted this yesterday, but since Saturday will be a regular work day for me too, I still have five days to reach these goals!
1. Eat clean with only ONE cheat meal (Dinner on Friday or Saturday).
2. Make a shirt that looks like this as a gym motivator:
3. Do my and Tate's taxes.
4. Order all remaining paper goods for the wedding.
5. Workout 5/5 days.